|I love posts that start with the Chaos Star|
Anyway, I took on this new project to write a campaign setting. And then I busted my shoulder, leaving me to do everything with one hand tied behind my back... literally. Now that I have the immobilizer off, I can start moving and thinking again.
Here is the long and short of my thoughts on the OGL.
I have 6 products on DriveThruRPG:
- Kobold’s Folly Mini Setting
- Compass Rose Inn Mini Setting
- The Hex Pack
- Swashbuckler Character Class for D&D and AD&D
- Zero to Hero: Uncommon Heroes
- Character Sheet for AD&D
- I have the basic idea of a game system.
- Playtesting has started.
- It will be called "Zero to Hero", which I am 99.9% is not a copyrightable name. That's cool, I'll deal with it if I can.
- My first book, "Zero to Hero: Uncommon Commoners" will be worked into this somehow. I don't know how.
- I will press on with my new campaign setting and tool it to work with "Zero to Hero".
- I need to come up with a better naming convention because if I find too many things referencing "Zero to Hero" I will have to change the name.