I'm running a Star Wars campaign on the very distant planet of Tankeren. I need to know some stuff about Tankeren to create this setting.The Planet Map Generator by Torben Mogensen. Tankeren is largely Earth-like, just a bit more arrid on land owing to the equaralterial nature of the land masses. The map really isn't that big, its only for show.
What about the people? Here is what I know so far:
- Tankeren was a member of the Republic.
- The inhabitants are tribal in nature divided by waves of colonization, there were no native inhabitants.
- Tribes revolve around each wave of colonization.
- The population is heavily mixed up with all species having at least some presence on the planet.
- There is no majority species.
- The Separatists had no problems seizing the planet.
- The planet is agrarian, but has a lot of technology.
|The planet is divided into 36 10° zones that
absolutely no one uses.
|A TNK-101 transport, civilian model.
|A map of the planet with the Capital Glide marked in red. It is to scale.