EDIT - Even more confusion to the mix. I figured out why my stats looked wrong. Google Analytics pulled half the data from 2020 and half from 2021. I have no idea how that happened. I've updated this post with accurate webstats now. Sorry about that.
March was a confusing month. I tripled the number of downloads from DriveThru in a month where I removed the direct links from the sidebars of my website.
AD&D Character Sheet For Use with Unearthed Arcana: 2
Compass Rose Inn Minisetting: 3
Kobold's Folly: 1
Swashbuckler Character Class for D&D and AD&D: 2
These Old Games Presents: The Hex Pack: 2
Zero to Hero: Uncommon Commoners: 4
I've decided how I am going to change The Swashbuckler Character Class for D&D and AD&D. It will be renamed "The Character Pack for D&D and AD&D" and I will place all of my home brewed characters in it. They will get the same treatment as my Unicorn Character Class and be bundled together. The price will remain the same, PWYW.
I am looking at the Monomach, Hoodlum and Unicorn class right now for cleanup. I am thinking I will do a 3 page write up for each and make them their own "booklets". The Swashbuckler will have two booklets, the original and a new tweaked version based on character play.
The deadline is "I don't know".
Webstats felt very good but also perplexing. I am way down, so I don't get it.
Google Analytics Pageviews - 805
Google Analytics Sessions - 533
Pageviews per Session - 1.53
Back in Dec-Jan. someone pointed out my commenting system was locked up. By unlocking it, I have a lot more guests posting and commenting.
My other goal for March and April is to give my series posts logos. Disneyified logos like so:
At least the most recent series: Star Wars, Keep on the Borderlands and Peninsula of Plenty. Right now I have zero time for session play, but this summer I think I will have time.